- Are you ready to walk in the past roman times back to 2000 years ago?
- Join this experience with your qualified tourist guide,
- during this highly appreciated guided excursion you will discover one of the masterpieces of the roman engeneering, PISCINA MIRABILIS in Bacoli near Naples, a huge water reservoir built from emperor Augustus
- and after a “taste” of the ancient rhythms inherited from the Bacchanalia the famous festival in honour of Bacchus, the previous greek God called Dyonisus
- we well cheer with great local italian wine
- reserve it now
- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t miss this great experience: guided excursion (2 hours), discovering the Archeological Museum of Phlegraean Fields, the Castle in Bacoli, and the underwater treasures of ancient roman city of Baiae by paddlingRead More…