- Are you ready to walk in the past roman times back to 2000 years ago?
- Join this experience with your qualified tourist guide,
- during this highly appreciated guided excursion you will discover one of the masterpieces of the roman engeneering, PISCINA MIRABILIS in Bacoli near Naples, a huge water reservoir built from emperor Augustus
- and after a “taste” of the ancient rhythms inherited from the Bacchanalia the famous festival in honour of Bacchus, the previous greek God called Dyonisus
- we well cheer with great local italian wine
- reserve it now
- mail: email@example.com
MAIL NOW – POSTI LIMITATI ! sat Sept 30 at 11.30 Pozzuoli CANOE + SNORKELING GUIDED TOUR discovering the Emperor CLAUDIUS’ Ninphaeum and the underwater ruins surrounded by the ancient roman cityRead More…
(italian and english guided tours ..clicca sulla foto per gli altri eventi del mese.…click on the pic to see the events list ) September and OCTOBER NEWS for you sat Sept 30Read More…
On the second Sunday in September, about 100 cyclists aged from 5 to 80, of all skill levels came from around Naples Pozzuoli Bacoli Quarto to roll through The coastline ofRead More…
ISCRIVITI ALLA NEWS LETTER DI SETTEMBRE per ricevere il programma dettagliato via mail
go to Facebook lory marchese click on the event and book at 318.104.22.1685 !